Sample requisitions from the court - Letters of administration
This is a sample. If you receive requisitions from the court and need help answering them, get
Law Courts Building, Queens Square Level 5 184 Phillip Street SYDNEY NSW 2000
GPO BOX 3
SYDNEY NSW 2001
Telephone: 1300 679 272
of New South Wales
2 EXAMPLE STREET
REDFERN NSW 2016
3 September 20XX
EQUITY DIVISION- PROBATE LIST
Case number: 20XX/1234567890
Case title: The Estate of Stewart Grimson
Please answer the following requisition(s):
- File an affidavit of search for a will (a) at the deceased's bank/s and (b) with the NSW Trustee and Guardian.
- File an affidavit of non de facto in accordance with Form 126, stating the competency of the deponent to make the affidavit.
- A copy of this document must be filed with your answers to this requisition.
- Where a fee is payable a receipt must be produced.
- Answers to all requisitions should be filed simultaneously.